» News

Change in Procedure for Player Record Verification

December 19, 2002 06:18 PM

Beginning in 2003, it is the responsibility of the player to review and correct their Midwest player record as it appears on the USTA/Midwest Section website for ranking purposes. Players will no longer receive a printed player record from the USTA/Midwest Section Ranking Department.

A player who is unable to access their player record through the Internet may receive a copy of the player record by submitting a written request to the USTA/Midwest Section. This request must be received by the USTA/Midwest Section office by January 5, 2003.

If you any questions or player record corrections, please contact Greg Boyd, USTA/Midwest Section Ranking Coordinator, via e-mail at greg@midwest.usta.com.